Aug 12, 2011

Follow Friday




Q. How has your reading habits changed since you were a teen? or If you are still a teen what new genres are you in love with currently?

   A. I am not a teen yet but im pre-teen my reading habits have changed I have gotten to get interested in books alot more! And I wish to read more books until  I get older....New genres im in LOVE with currently is : ROMANCE & FANTASY also PARANORMAL (ghost vampires, ghouls,myths,love,fairies,mermaids,dragons, WEREWOLF'S are one of my big favorites!!!!!!  

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I'm a new follower.
    I'm also a huge fan of Paranormal! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Em! I <3 paranormal too! I think I read more YA books now that I'm an old lady (er...um, 26 years old) than I did when I was a teen! :) Cute blog, by the way! New follower.
    Have a great weekend!
    Courtney
    Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower :)

    It's great that you really trying out new genres.

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-friday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I love Paranormal, too :)

    I'm now following you!! :)
    Here's my post: http://tiny.cc/lfcup

    ReplyDelete